Friday, October 1, 2021

Have a groovy Halloween

 So today starts the 31 days of Halloween challenge over at Lost Coast blog. I start off with Day 1. My first card was inspired by a coworker. She likes tye-dye and when you ask 'how are you doing?' Her response is 'groovy'.  It is also not your typical Halloween card. 

                                                                    Stamps Used:

                                                                Spiderweb background

                                                                 Small skeleton 

                                                 


So for the background I took the   Spiderweb background and laid it face up and inked it up with rainbow colors from distress inks. Then I put my white cardstock on it and rubbed my fingers over the back. Trim off the non stamped edges and layered it on black. 

I took my    Small skeleton  and colored it with some water based markers. Stamped that on white cardstock and layered that also with black. 

I made the saying from the computer and cut out and guess what? I layered that on black. 

Lastly I took some glittery tye-dye paper and cut bats out of it. 

I made another version of this card and I will share it tomorrow with you. 


👻👻👻👻


No comments: