Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Favorite Monsters

 Day 20 here with a fun monster tag for you today.

Stamps Used:

πŸŽƒ☠πŸŽƒ☠πŸŽƒ☠
I started off with a #8 size white tag. I used some distress spray in green. I made the background. There is some distress mica spray in there to but you can't see it. I then grabbed a stencil and some black paint and made the background. Set aside to dry.
Next stamp Frank and Bride of Frank. I colored them in with Copic markers and then cut out. I placed them on the bottom of the tag. I added a saying and some swirl die cuts and a 31 from  License plate alpha and you have your tag.

Join the challenge here. You could win some rubber..

I'm going to enter

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Great tag. Thank you so much for linking up at my challenge blog, Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy
*Owner* Crafting Happiness Challenges
*DT* Let’s Craft & Create

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love your little monsters on this fun tag. They look like they are best friends! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Everybody Art. Hugs, Lesley