Saturday, October 2, 2021

Have a groovy Halloween take 2

 Here is my take 2 of the groovy Halloween card. Actually I did this one first. 

                                                             Stamps Used:

                                                            small skeleton 

                                                    pieces of calligraphy 

                                                           bugz set

For these one I did the same as yesterday with the     small skeleton . I used water based markers and colored directly onto the stamp. Cut out and layered on black cardstock. I also did the same for the saying as I did yesterday. Printed it off my computer cut out and layered on black cardstock.

The background is where I changed it up. For this card I stamped        pieces of calligraphy  randomly on the card base in black ink. Then I took the fly from the   bugz set and I filled in the empty spots. 
Lastly I used the same bat die and cut out some black bats added them to the front. 
Let me know what one you like better? if you want. 


Come join the 31 days of Halloween fun here. 

1 comment:

Riet Harikini said...

Great card, love the colored skeleton.