Sunday, October 10, 2021

Ghostly Pumpkin

 Hello all I'm here with day 10

Stamps Used:


I started out by making a background with some different color oranges of distress. I also used the new mica spray of distress. Next I stamped the Pumpkin and I then heat embossed it. Cut it out and set it aside. 
The background of my black card base is done with a stencil and some white ink. 



I die cut some ghosts from white cardstock and inked them up with a distress ink and then I stamped Pieces of calligraphy  ink that same ink on the ghosts. 
Next I arranged the ghosts and  Pumpkin on the front of the card and glued them on. 
Last I added a Happy Halloween in green and purple paper from a die cut. Layered it 3 times.
Added the same paper as layers under the card.

I hope you will join the Halloween challenge here

No comments: