Tuesday, September 28, 2021

I'm smiling

                                              Hello all I'm here with a card for you today.


Stamps Used:

This was a fun card to do and it's really simple. I used a blue Distress Oxide ink. (the smear better). Also if your stamping isn't perfect even better. 
I started with the Pieces of Calligraphy  circle stamp and I stamped it with the oxide ink and then I took a blender and blended it over the stamp (basically smearing the ink). I did that 3 times around the card. I repeated that same step for the whole background with all the different stamps. 
When I needed more ink instead of going to the inkpad I just took it off the stamp. 

I then stamped I am smiling saying on white cardstock and added to the middle of the card. 



I hope you will join the challenge here. 

No comments: