Friday, September 10, 2021

Movie Nite

 Good Morning Cathy here with snacks for the movie nite.

Stamps Used:

I started out with a Kraft fry box. I used distress oxide sprays on it to color the whole thing. I dried it with a heat tool so I could move on to the next part. 
I took some texture paste and mixed some black gesso into it. Grab your favorite stencil and put the paste through. I did it on the front and back. Set aside to dry. 
 
I then worked on coloring the images I was going to use to decorate the box. I stamped out all the ones I wanted and then I used my scan-n-cut to cut them all out.
Next I colored them all with copic markers and decided where I wanted them.
I put Sherlock on the front. I then used a computer printed saying for movie nite.
I used glue and tape to hold them down over the texture paste.  
For the back I stuck Alfred Hitchcock and Oz witch I also have some texture paste on the back. 

I stuck some candy and a package of microwave popcorn in the fry box. 
I hope you like my take on Movie Mania. 


You can join the Mania here

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is amazing Cathy, I love it (though I had to google what a fry box was lol) Have a fab week, Sue xx