Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Sketch Challenge

 Hello and good morning. Today we have a new challenge over at The Male Room blog. It is a sketch challenge. 


I started off with one of Tim Holtz's die. I didn't know what one I was going to use of the paper, so I decided to use both. I stamped the Kraft inside design with a word stamp from Lost Coast design. I then took the black cardstock and glued it to the top of the white card base. I then filled in with the Kraft. 







Next, I stamped the croc man also from Lost Coast design on the bottom and colored him with copic markers.  I then added a sentiment sticker next to him.




You can join here.

2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

A very fun way to use the sketch! X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so masculine and a fabulous take on the sketch Cathy, so creative.
Faith x