Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Off to work

                                                      Hello everyone. 

Today I have a vintage, grungy postcard for you today using Viva Las VegaStamps.

I started off with some watercolor paper and 2 brown distress inks. I put some inks on the glass mat and I smooshed the watercolor paper into it. I dried it with a heat gun and repeated it till I got my postcard looking like this. 
I then stamped vintage tobacco advertisement and writing background randomly over the background with the darker of the brown inks. I edged the sides of the postcard with the same ink
Next, I used some Kraft cardstock and stamped the businessman with black ink and I made it into a tag. I also edged this with the brown ink.
After I added the tag to the center of the postcard, I then added some of Time Holtz snippets around. 

Stamped Used:

20669 shadowgraphs tobacco 

17545 grunge writing background

19418 businessman silhouette

Other supplies:

Ground espresso, vintage photo distress ink

Versafine Clair Nocturne ink

Watercolor paper

Kraft paper

Tim Holtz snippets


No comments: