Friday, March 3, 2023

 Hello, I'm one of the new Design Team members at Viva Las VegaStamps. I'm so happy. To start off my first post I have a card for you all.


I stared out with a tag and some purple Distress ink. I did the smooching technique with the ink and a glass mat.  

After I got the tag where I liked the color, I then die cut 3 feathers from it.


I then stamped grunge 1787 writing background on the feathers. For the card background I did the say smooching technique but with gray Distress ink.  I stamped the waybill with black soot Distress ink on the background and inked the edges of the card panel. 

Lastly, I glued 2 feathers down and I tied a bow on the 3rd one and added foam tape and placed it in the middle. 
                                                              
                                                                 Stamped Used:
                                                  17545: grunge 1787 writing background
                                                  19416: waybill/invoice background


No comments: