Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Forest God Card

 Hello, I'm here with a card for you today using Lost Coast stamps.

Stamps Used:

I started out with some watercolor paper. I stamped Forest God Square in the middle of the paper and I did try to heat emboss it with black embossing power but I was to slow, so only some of it got embossed.
I then stamped randomly a stamp from the Pieces of Calligraphy around the Forest God Square.  
To color it in I used the new Tim Holtz watercolor pencils. It was my first time using them. The are fun to use and easy. I just colored the paper and used a water brush to blend the colors. 
Mounted it on some orange cardstock because I splattered some orange in the background. Added some white highlights around the Forest God Square stamp and last I added it to a black card base.

You can join the challenge here

No comments: