Monday, October 24, 2022

Halloween card #2 with Fox & found Studio

  Today I have a card I made with Fox and Found Studio collage sheets. 

Sheets I use:

Vintage poison labels

Edwardian actors

Spooky Halloween words

Victorian registrar's letter


👻

I started out by taking the Victorian registrar's letter and gluing it to a cardstock base. I then stamped a skull, ink spots and numbers on the background. Set that aside.

Next, I took Edwardian actors and cut one gentleman out. I stamped poison on his hat. Set aside. I then cut out to images from the Vintage poison labels and a word from the Spooky Halloween words

Then it was time to arrange on the card front. I figured out how I liked and then glued it all down. I did add some Tim Holtz Halloween stickers to fill in the space. Lastly, I edged with some brown ink and added 2 gems on the bottom. 

No comments: