Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Day 26 of the 31 days of Halloween

 I'm here today with a cat tag for you with Lost Coast Design stamps.

Stamps used:

I started out making the tag background. I used purple distress oxide and the smooching technique. When that was dry, I then stamped parts of the Italian postmark from the in ATC set 6 the same ink all over the background. I then took a stencil and black ink and stenciled all over the background. 

Next, I took a cat from More cats set and stamped and colored with copic markers. I then took Gnome witch on broom and just stamped the hat from that. Colored it in with copic markers. Cut both out. 
Add a saying so the cat had something to stand on and glued the cat and hat to the tag. 
Lastly add a spider to hat.


You still have time to join the Halloween fun here.