Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Day 18 of 31 days of Halloween

 Good morning and Hello, I'm here with a wall hanging.

Stamps Used:

So, this is a upcycle project. I started out with a piece of cardboard from a box. I then painted it off white and I did do some stenciling in it with the same color, but it is hard to see it the photo. I set that aside to dry and started on the next thing.


Next, I stamped the Pumpkin and colored it with copic markers. I cut it out and cut off the stem. I didn't need it because the cat was sitting on top.

Then I stamped a cat from the Small ATC cats and colored and cut it out.

When the cardboard wall hanging was dry, I took the Halloween saying and stamped it randomly all over the sides of the wall-hanging.
I then glued the pumpkin and the cat into the middle and punched to holes on top and added a string and you have yourself a upcycle wall-hanging.

Come join the Halloween fun here




No comments: