Sunday, January 8, 2023

Slimline card

 Hello,I'm here with a slimline card for you using Lost Coast stamps.

Stamps used:

I started out with some distress ink colors. I used ink splat stamp from Brush strokes and inked it up. Then I sprayed it with water and stamped. It made it have a watercolor effect. Clean off the stamp and move it, pick a different color and repeat the process.
Next, I stamped the number border on the bottom of the panel. Set aside. I stamped the old lady with the Coffee and colored it with the say colors I used to stamp the background. Cut her out and placed her on top of the number border.
I layered the panel on black cardstock. I then stamped Saying and cut out and layered that on black and added that to the top of the card. I mounted on a white card base.
 

I hope you will join the challenge here.

No comments: