Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Doctor Who galaxy card

 Happy 2023. I have a card to share with you for the first new challenge of 2023 for The Male Room blog. The theme is galaxy or stars. 

So of course, I did Doctor Who. I started out with watercolor paper, and I picked out some colors of distress inks. I sponged them into the center leaving space in between. Next, I splattered with water to make some marks, then dried. 
After it was dry, I then took black ink and sponged in the in-between spots. (I should have used distress ink on this too, but I didn't) I tried to splatter the black with water, but it didn't make the water spots. Hence, I should have used a different ink. Oh well I just went with it. Then I took some white ink and watered it down and splattered the background. Instant galaxy. 
What better to add in a galaxy? A TARDIS. 
Stamped in blue and colored with a blue colored pencil, cut out and added to the center of card and then added it to a white card base.  


You can share you make here.

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I had to drop by and leave a message - your card is absolutely fantastic. That blue box has a special place in my heart and my hubby's heart too! Do like the galaxy background. Regards, Deborah x

MortiCraft said...

Fantastic background and I love the addition of the tardis! Really fun card. X