Monday, June 13, 2022

Vintage tag

 Hello all I have a tag I made with The Fox and Found Studio collage sheets. 

                                                                    The ones I used: 
                                                                     Vintage tape strips

                                                                        Travel tickets

                                                                    Edwardian women

                                                                    Vintage matchbox

                                                                           Butterfly

                                                                   Everday saying


This was a fun tag to make. I started off with a #8 tag and I used Vintage tape strips. I cut the strips up and I used collage medium to glue them vertically on the tag. I pit a coat of the collage medium over top of the strips. Let dry. I then too my brown distress crayon and colored in the cracks to make it grungier.  


I then used a stencil and some distress texture paste and added to the tag. When that was dry, I colored it some distress crayons. 

I cut out a ticket from Travel tickets, a Vintage matchbox, a Butterfly, a image from Edwardian women and lastly a saying from Everday saying
I figured where I wanted them all on the tag and then I glued them in place. Lastly, I edged the tag with some drown distress ink. 

No comments: