Friday, June 10, 2022

I'm Busy

 Hello all, I'm here with a card for you.

Stamps used:
As you can tell I have no tropical stamps. So, I chose to do tropical colors. I started off with the mop up of from the background I made for the start of this challenge.

                                                                 This card.☝☝☝
I then took Small skeleton and stamped it in orange pink and yellow on the front of the card. Next I used a star stencil and added some orange paper glaze to go around the skeleton. Set that aside to dry. 


On a scrap piece of cardstock I stamped Manga goth with tophat and colored her in with the same colors I used to stamp the Small skeleton in. I fussy cut her out. By that time the stars were dry so I added Manga goth with tophat to the middle of the card. 

Lastly I stamped Magical shit  saying on some white cardstock and cut it apart and added some foam tape to make it stand out a bit and attached it to the card.

I hope you join the challenge here

 


No comments: