Monday, April 5, 2021

Mushroom hideaway

 I made a card using Lavinia stamps. I started out with a gelli plate and inked it up with elements ink in graphite. I don't have brusho so I used distress spray ink and some water with a fan brush and splattered it on and made a print. 

Next I went through my Lavinia stamps and picked out ones I wanted to use. Found out I need more ground coving stamps. 

Here is what I came up with for the Mushroom Magic.


 I'm going to add it for theses challenges.

Lavinia stamp blog.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Stamping Sensations - (April) Fantasy & Magical

5 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely muted background for the pretty Lavinia scene, many thanks for joining in with our 'Fairies and Fantasy' theme at Stamping Sensations April challenge.

B x

Jane Willis said...

A beautifully magical scene. The background is perfect for it
Jane
Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations

Riet Harikini said...

what a lovely card. love fairys

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pinky said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky