Sunday, April 4, 2021

Bits and pieces

 Good Morning all.


Stamps used:
For today I don't have a finished piece per say. I have some bits and pieces that will make a great start for a card, journal or anything you can think of.

For the first photo I have to tags that I have done. I started with some distress ink spray. I picked 2 blues and 1 green for colors. When I was happy with the color I grabbed a distress oxide ink pad and added some ink to the tag. 
Next I stamped numbers border down the side of the tag. I had the face stamped out already from the ATC face set and I added that to half of the tag. The other tag I stamped a butterfly from the butterflies set off the side of that tag. I then added some bits of field notes tid bits .

These are my next bits. They are place cards. I thought they look like extra large tickets. So I cut them in half so you get 2 for 1 out of them. I stared off by making a mask to go around the border. I then randomly stamped pieces of calligraphybugz setbutterflies setmini crowns setnumbers bordersmall tree crownATC misc. set 6 all over the cards. I then took off the mask and edged them with a red copic marker. Lastly I added some field note tid bits to them.

Some close ups







I hope you will join the numbers challenge here

1 comment:

Sue said...

These are just gorgeous Cathy, beautifully done! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx