Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Color Challenge

Stamps used:

I started off with some white cardstock and some Distress paints. I still have to old kind with the dopers on the them. That just worked out for me. So I just smooched some of the 'terracotta' color in circles over the front then I took the 'turquoise' color and put it all around the other color. Next I took a baby wipe and smeared it all around.  There is my background. 

 Next I stamped the  Large Chicken wire background randomly on the background. So it would give a honeycomb feel. Then I took the  Bee  and some white paint and stamped it 3 times on the background. 
Make sure when you are stamping with paint you wash your stamps of right a way because it could ruin the stamps.
Lastly I stamped the  Bee  on white cardstock and die cut it out. Then I die cut out a larger shape from black cardstock to make a mat for the first die cut. 
Stuck it all together and  mounted it all on black cardstock. 

 I hope you will play along with the color challenge.

Also the sale is still going on so go check them out.

No comments: