Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Cathy here with a card I made trying a new technique.
Stamps used:

I was watching one of Tim's demo video from Facebook and he did a technique called smudging. So I wanted to try it. 
I stamped with Distress Oxide the Asian set and tried to smudge it and it didn't work out the way I wanted to. I wanted more smudge. So I took some of the ink off the stamp and blended it over the card. Then I took one of the postage stamps from the Mail Art set and did the same thing. 
From the Asian set  I took the lady and stamped her in archival ink to stand out. I made water marks on it and then I layered it on some handmade watercolor background paper. Then set it on some black cardstock.
  

Don't forget to join the challenge here
The sale is still going on. 25 % off. Come check it out

No comments: