Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Raven Shaker Card

Today I have a shaker card for you. I made it for the Anything Goes challenge over at Lost Coast Design Portal blog.
 I started off cutting a large circle from a nested circle die set. Then I stamped Raven Queen on it with Copic friendly black ink. Then I colored it in with Copic Markers.  Next I cut out a circle from some transparency film. Then I used the largest and the second largest circle dies and made a ring from white cardstock.
I then grabbed some sequences and glued some on the Raven Queen circle piece. Taped the transparency film to the cut out ring then added foam squares to it. Then I added my sequences to it and then I took my circle that I stamped and colored Raven Queen on and put it together.  Ta-Da. Shaker card on the way.
Then I grabbed a card base and stamped my corner swirl with Versa mark ink and embossed it with white embossing power. Then I glued the circle shaker to the card base and shaker card DONE.. 

Come on over and play along. You can enter here.

No comments: