Monday, March 26, 2018

Farting Rainbows


 Frist of all I stared making this card by grabbing some watercolor paper and my Distress Oxide inks. I did the smooching technique on the craft mat to get my background to the way it is.
Next I took Grunge Diamond Background stamp and some black ink and randomly stamped it all over the background.
 I took the Farting Unicorn saying and stamped it with Versafine ink on pink cardstock and I used white embossing power. Then I took a die and cut it out and used Distress ink and inked the edges of the saying.
Then I stamped Birthday Mona on white paper and colored it with Copic markers using colors to work with the background I made. I cut it out and I added some tinsel to the top of the hat.
 Last I glued it all to the front of the card and then layered it on black cardstock.
The saying  is great for birthday cards or a card just to send a friend to make them smile.
Go check out all the great saying at Carmen's Veranda shop. I think there is something for everyone.
 
Last but not least come join us for the Say what ? challenge here.
 

No comments: