Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Bad Wolf

 Hello and good morning. Today we start a new challenge over at The Male Room blog


I started out with some Kraft cardstock and a 3D embossing folder of a brick wall. I took some distress inks and swiped them over the top of the embossed paper. I used a brown and red. I then took some black ink on an ink blender and added to some spots to make dirtier. 


Next, I stamped the TARDIS and colored it in with copic markers then cut out. I then glued it to the wall. 

Then I stamped bad wolf on the brick and made 'ink drips' from the words. I was trying to make it look like spray paint. 


I hope to see you join in the challenge. 

3 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Great card Cathy. Perfect masculine creation! X

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, congrats 💐😊 happy day

Helen said...

As a Dr Who addict I love this! Great embossing you've coloured the TARDIS perfectly.

Thanks for another great DT card for The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x