Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Funny/Pun challenge.

 A new challenge over at The Male Room blog. Funny/Pun challenge. 


I used the grumpy birds stamp and saying from Unity stamp. I just think they are too funny. So, what I perfect stamp set to use for this challenge.  


I first stamped out the birds and colored them with copic markers. 

Next, I stamped out the saying and cut that out. Lastly, I took some blue paper to make the card base and stamped some snowflakes from Viva Las VagaStamps  in blue distress ink. I edged the card with the same blue ink to grunge it up a bit. 



I hope you come join in the challenge over at The Male Room blog.



3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I just love this - so funny! Jo x

Helen said...

Love the grumpy birds and that sentiment too!

Thanks for another great card for The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x

Dotty Jo said...

Back again for another look - this totally cracks me up, Jo x