Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Happy Christmas

 Today starts a new challenge for The Male Room blog. The challenge is Christmas. 


I started off with a tag that I had already done a background on.  It had some blues on it so I thought it would be good for a winter/snowflake type of card. 

I stamped the main image with black ink, and I used black embossing power on it. I then stamped some small snowflakes around on the tag. 

I decided to make a slimline card for it, so I stamped the Happy Christmas on the bottom and then stamped the same snowflakes around the outside where the tag would go. The only difference is I added some blue distress oxide ink to stamp with some of the snowflakes. 


I hope you join the Christmas challenge over at The Male Room blog.




3 comments:

MortiCraft said...

I love a tag on a card! And isn’t it great to be able to use something you already had lying around, so satisfying! Lovely card with its cool shades of wintery blue. X

lichazul said...

beautiful card !! congrats
💐☺️ happy week

Helen said...

Love your snowy background and the image you've used too.

Thanks for another great DT card for The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x