Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Stripes and/ or Dots challenge

Hello all, there is a new challenge starting over at The Male Room blog. It's stripes and / or dots challenge


 


I started off with making the background. I had a piece of cardstock leftover that had some numbers stenciled on it with green ink and then I added some blue and gray inks to it. 

Then I add some circles with a cap from a spray bottle in that same blue. Next, I took the distress oxide ink of the same blue and stamped out the dots up one side of the paper. After that I took a white gel pen and drew some circles and added dot to the inside and outside of the circles. 

I then die cut a circle and stamped the deer skull with a tie in black ink inside. Glued it to the front and that is my card.
You can join the challenge here.

2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Great background! I must step out of my comfort zone and try a bit more mixed media like this. X

AndrejaM said...

A very nice man's card, you used stripes and dots perfectly