Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Shaker card

 Hello, today starts a new challenge for The Male Room blog. Shaker card. I decided to make a flat shaker.



 I started off making the background with watercolor paper and blues and greens in distress ink. 

Set that aside to stamp out the guy in airplane from Katzelkraft and die cut some clouds. I colored the guy in with copic markers and then cut out, I edged the clouds with some gray ink. 

To make a flat shaker I used some old plastic from packaging and taped all 4 sides on the pack with some red liner tape. I then folded over the plastic in 3 of the sided. I left the top open and I added my shaker bits. When I was happy with what I had in there I closed the top one. 

Lastly, I placed the clouds and the airplane guy on the top of the front shaker.



2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Such a fun card and I love the all over shaker background. X

Helen said...

Love this, Cathy - perfect background for your character!

Helen x