Monday, May 8, 2023

Dream Big

  Hello all of you. I'm here with a card I made for VLVS.

I started out with an oldie product. Distress stain. I was cleaning my craft cart and they were just sitting there on the bottom shelf. 
I did one side of my paper with reds and pinks and the other side with blues. That is why you can see a bit of the red on the top of the card panel. I didn't know what one I was going to use. 

I stamped the saying in blue distress ink all over the background. I did a second generation stamping with the saying. I edged the card with the same ink I stamped the saying in.
Next I stamped the boy on a separate piece of paper and colored him in with Copic markers and cut out. I then stamped the banner in 2 different colors of distress ink and cut them out too.
I glued them all together and lastly, I stamped the extra dandelion seeds randomly all over the background to fill in the space.


                                                                  Stamps Used:
                                                          19042 Chevron banner

                                                          19047 Dream Big

                                                          19036 Boy in cape

                                                          19045blowing dandelion extra seeds

                                                              Other stuff used:

                                                                 Distress stain

                                                                    Copic

                                                               Distress ink

                                                               Black inkpad

                                                              White cardstock


No comments: