Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Stencil or Die challenge

 Hello all, today we have a new challenge of at The Male Room blog. You have to use a stencil or a die. For me I used both.

I started out with some black cardstock and a stencil from Tim Holtz. Also, some white ink. I used a sponged to add the ink through the stencil. To my surprise the white ink didn't fade back like most of them do. 
Then I grabbed a scrap of distress smooching I had done a while ago and had in my 'just in case' pile and added that to the front. I stamped the steampunk bug on white cardstock and cut out. I added that to the front of the card and Lasty I added some steampunk gears to the strip of distress cardstock I added so it would tie in together. 


You can join the challenge here.

1 comment:

MortiCraft said...

Great card Cathy. X