Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Nature

 Hello and Happy February. Today, I have a card for the new challenge over at The Male Room blog. The theme is Nature. 


I started out with a stencil and some gray distress ink. I blended over the stencil in different spots on the card front. I then took a foliage stamp from Tim Holtz and stamped it a few times on the top of the card with black ink. 

I then took the tree stamp from Lavinia stamps and stamped it in the middle of the card. Next, I took the tree stamp and turned it upside down so I could use just the top of the tree to fill in the gaps.

Lastly, I took a fox stamp from Lavinia stamps and stamped it at the edge of the card. I edged the whole card with black ink.

3 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Super card and very expertly constructed. I’m no good at scenery cards! X

AndrejaM said...

fantastic scene!!!!

Donna Scholz said...

Cathy, what a creative scenery card you've made, all all with essentially black ink! Great job! -Donna