Thursday, July 28, 2022

Journal Page

 Hello and Goodmorning. Today I have a journal page for you today and I'm using Fox and Found Studio collage sheets. 

Antique document tape strips

Butterfly

Big blooms

Vintage teacups

Vintage bingo

Victorian cabinet card


This was a fun one to make. I took the Antique document tape strips and glued them down with collage medium and then I used distress crayons to add color to the background.

I then took the ButterflyBig bloomsVintage teacupsVintage bingoVictorian cabinet card and cut out the images. I then glued them as you see on my journal page. 

I colored the Vintage teacups with some blue on top then I cut a slit in the cup and added my Victorian fairy to the cup. Lastly, I added crackle medium to the teacup and when it was dry I watered down a drown distress crayon to make the cracks visible.   

No comments: