Thursday, May 12, 2022

Take the plunge

 Hello and good evening to you. Today is a very hot day where I am. So, what could be better than a nice cool beach themed card. 

I'm happy to share my first card for the Fox and Found studio Design Team. 

                                                   Collage Sheets Used:

                                                  Vintage Airmail labels 

                                                   Vintage 1950 bathers

                                                   Vintage fish


I cut out an envelope from the Vintage Airmail labels and then used a circle stencil and some blue ink I added 'bubbles' on the sides of the envelope. Next, I glued it to the front of a kraft card base. 

I cut out a lady from Vintage 1950 bathers and I added some pink glitter circles to her bathing suit. I then added her to the front of the envelope. I cut out some fish from the    Vintage fish and decided where I wanted them and glued them down. Lastly, I cut out a saying from the     Vintage 1950 bathers and added it to the front of the card. I did then add white striped to the straps of her suit. 


No comments: