Sunday, August 22, 2021

Let Coffee choose

 Hello I'm here with a card for you today using Lost Coast stamps.

Stamps used:
I just started playing with some distress oxide sprays and a distress spray stain. I just knew I wanted to use the new distress mica stain. You can't see it in the photo but it is the gray in the background. I sprayed them directly onto the paper and then took another piece of paper and placed it on top so I get 2 for 1 with that. 

 Next I stamped Praying angel in black ink on it. After that I stamped Pieces of Calligraphy in gray ink around it.
Lastly I stamped Power of coffee saying on black ink and white heat embossed it. I cut it apart and added to the card. I felt the saying went perfectly with the image.


                                                            

I hope you will join the fun challenge

No comments: