Sunday, July 4, 2021

Gnomey Christmas

                     I'm sharing my Christmas in July card I made for the Lost Coast challenge.                                                                                                     Stamps Used:


 
I started out by stamping the reindeer gnome and coloring him with copics. I then cut him down to the size I wanted and set him aside so I can work on my background.
I took a cream color cardstock and some red distress spray and did the smooching technique with it. Next a grabbed some distress oxide ink in red and did the same thing. I was hopping to get some different levels of red but not really.
I then took the  pieces of calligraphy set and stamped it on the background I did the same with the small snowflake set all with black ink. 
Add some washi tape and some sequence and your gnome to the front and you are done. 
 

I hope you will join us with the Christmas in July challenge. If anything you can get a head start on your Christmas cards. 

No comments: