Monday, June 28, 2021

Slim Line Bee card

 Hello all..I'm here with a slimline card for you using Lost Coast stamps 

Stamps Used:

I stared off making the the squares for the card. I used 2 yellow distress sprays to color the paper then I used a brown to add the spots. 

I then stamped the Large chicken wire background with  the same brown all over the square. I didn't ink it all over so there are some spots that a not there. 
Next I cut it in to 1 and 2 inch squares. When I had them all cut I stamped the bee from the Bugz Set with black ink on different parts of the 1 and 2 inch squares. I set that aside to work on my card base.

I used Kraft cardstock and that same brown distress ink and stamped the Large chicken wire background for the background of my card. As you can see I have a black strip of cardstock on my card because I didn't get the stamp lined up perfectly. 
I then arranges the squares how I wanted them on the front and glued them into place. Lastly I stamped the bee definition on the bottom corner. 

I hope you will join us with the challenge here.

No comments: