Monday, May 24, 2021

under the sea

Hello all. I have a under the sea card for you. 
I used:
I started off making the background. I used blues and purple and black distress spray. I sprayed them on a craft mat and smooched mix media cardstock into it. Dry the repeat till you are happy with your background. Set aside. 
Next I used a bubble die to use as a layer for my under the sea card in blue cardstock. When my background was dry I then took a bubble stencil and layered that on with distress oxide ink in blue, after that I glued the bubble stencil on top. Set aside to dry with something heavy on top to hold it down.

I then stamped seahorse with rider on a scrap piece of white cardstock and colored with copic markers. I added gold in for the horse's reins and some white highlights. I then glued that in place and that is my card. 


I hope you will join in the challenge here.


1 comment:

Sue said...

This is absolutely beautiful Cathy, I love it! xx