Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Water buffalo gnome

 Hello all I'm  here with a gnome card that I got inspired by the Flintstones. 

Stamp used: Viking gnome

I first started with some distress spray inks and made a background. I used blues and greens, set aside to dry. 
Next stamp Viking gnome and when I was coloring him in he remined me of the Flintstones when Fred would go the the water buffalo lodge meeting, so I colored Viking gnome that same colors. Cut him out.


Next I took a stencil and some black texture paste and applied it to my background that has dried.
Add some washi tape for the Viking gnome (water buffalo) to stand on and a snarky saying and mount it on a teal card base and there you have it. 

Come join the gnome fun here

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Cathy, very Fred-like. Yabba-dabba-doo!!! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx