Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Day 14 of the 31 days of Halloween challenge

  Day 14 of the 31 days of Halloween challenge from Lost Coast Blog. 

This card was fun to do. I inked  the phrenology head  from the ATC faces set and wiped off the numbers in the head. You still can see some of them but very faintly. I then colored it with Copic markers in a skin tone, but as I was cutting him out I had a little pointy piece of paper and it gave my the idea for a vampire head so I then colored over the skin tone with a light gray. 
I then added the pointy pieces of paper to make the fangs. 


I hade the Flying skull  stamped out also so I colored that with some purple and grays and I made it into a head piece for my vampire. You can't see in the photo but I added shimmer to the wings of the Flying skull . I also added to little stones to the wings of it.
Next I just layered it with some scrap paper and some Halloween paper for the card base. Add in some Halloween goodies and you have your Vampire head card.


Come join all the Halloween fun here


Also don't forget the sale is still going on. 

No comments: