Sunday, September 6, 2020

I know

                                                                         Stamps Used:


I started out with some watercolor paper and I used some Lindy's sprays to make the background. 
I sprayed them on a craft mat and added water so they were not so intense of  color. I heat set in-between colors. I got a whole mess of sprays from a estate sale so I was itching to try them out.
 Set aside to work on main image.
Stamp  Raven Queen on white cardstock and colored with copic markers and cut out. Some areas were to small to cut out so I just colored them with one of the sprays. 
Next I stamped Crows border on the bottom of the watercolor piece. Then I stamped Pieces of calligraphy  in blue ink randomly over the background. 
Glue Raven Queen in middle add some sequence and a saying sticker and you are done. 
You can join in the fun challenge here.

Also the sale is still going on. 25% off. Check it out.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hello Cathy,
thanks for entering my DT-call... however - I have a males only team.
I would love to see your beautiful creations in my challenges!

Hugs
Alex