Wednesday, June 10, 2020

A birthday card for you. Since it was my birthday yesterday I made a birthday card. I'm over at the lost coast blog today with this card.

Stamps Used:
Hat from party Mona

So I was watching a video the other day and they did something called rip and flip. What you do is take a  piece of pattern paper and cut them to the size you want for the front of the card. I made mine a little smaller then the card front so you can see the card base. Make sure that you have the piece of pattern paper larger then what you a re going to attach them to.  Now you are going to rip it and flip it. Flip the piece of pattern paper so you get the 2 sides on the front of the card base. 

You can see it better here in the close up. Next I colored and cut out  Large peekaboo kitty. After that  I cut out the hat from the birthday Mona and added to the Large peekaboo kitty
Stamp the  Do I smell cake on a white scrap. I added some pink bakers twine and some pink sequence. Added the saying to the top and placed it all on a shimmer card base. 
Come join the new challenge here
The sale is still going strong. Cone get some stamps for 25% off.

No comments: