Thursday, February 20, 2020

Two Gnome Love

Hello I'm over at Lost Coast blog today and I have this card to share with you. I'm using one of the new gnomes stamps Lost Coast has.
 Join the challenge here. I did mine a little different. I tell you how over at the Lost Coast blog.
I'm going to join these challenges:
Crafty CreationsAlways Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #113 - Anything Goes (Week 2)
Through The Craft Room DoorAlways Anything Goes 
Unicorn Challenge February - Anything Goes
Colouring in Scrapland  LOVE IS ALL AROUND (WEEK 2)
Crafty Cardmakers   #250 LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED (Week 2) 

4 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is beautiful!!

Hugz Tinz

Marisol Colón said...

A lovely card! Thank you for joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge and good luck! Xx Marisol DT

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love background and how you used washi tape! Beautiful image!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx