Friday, August 2, 2019

Gecko Glaz Summer sea side

Hello all. an you believe it is August 2nd already. This year is going so fast.
Anyhow  I have a Summer seaside digital postcard for you today.

Gecko Glaz items used:
Scripted ATC
Summer seas
Tag time
Parisian garden

Cards:
Royal birds
 So for the Summer one I made a digital postcard.  I started out with the Scripted ATC and added some blue swirls to it. Then added some blue grunge to make it shabby. Next I to a tag from Tag time.
Took the word summer from Summer seas and added to the bottom.  Lastly I added a bow from
Parisian garden and inverted the colors with it so it would match my blue shabby chic summer postcard. 

 For these to cards I used the Royal birds and had it printed out on acetate. Then I added some glitter film on the back side.
 I then took some colored cardstock and I die cut a square in it. Then I added the acetate to the back of it and layered it onto a white card front.  I then added a strip of sliver sticker to the front of the card.
I really like how these cards came out. I think I will be going a lot more like these. I hope you will give this a try.
Don't forget you can join us in this month challenge here.

No comments: