Sunday, June 2, 2019

Good Old Summer Time

Hello all I have some Summer time fun for you today. I'm starting Summer off with some Gecko Glaz goodness.

Gecko Glaz supplies used:
Sea side splendor kit
Summer seas
Painter tape ATC
Beauties by the bay
 For the first one I made a bookmark for all the Summer reading I'm going to do. I used Painter tape ATC and Summer seas.
 This one is a cheeky digital postcard I made. Why do only ladies have to where bloomers on the beach. For this one I used Sea side splendor kit and Beauties by the bay

 This one also I made a digital postcard. I used Sea side splendor kit and Beauties by the bay again. They have some great images in there. So when I was making this post card I can see a face in the water. Can you?
Also don't forget to join in all the fun over at the Gecko Glaz blog

No comments: