Friday, November 9, 2018

Lost Coast Designs Mayan Blog Hop Day 2


Hello and welcome to day 2 of the Lost Coast Mayan Blog Hop. Like yesterday you start with me.

 I have made a card for day 2. I started of with some white cardstock and cut it into a square to fit onto the front of the card.
 Then I took some distress ink and colored the white square with it. After I was happy with the color I took the main image  and stamped him right in the middle. Then on a scrap sheet of paper I stamped it again to make a mask for it. Cut the mask out and covered the main image I just stamped.
Next I took Mayan Stele stamp and stamped it randomly over the square piece of card with the same color ink I used for the background. Then I took the mask off and colored parts of the main image with Copic markers. 
So here is the list for  the Lost Coast Blog Hop.

Gail  

 

Laurie

 

Lori 

 

Roni


7 comments:

ionabunny said...

I love the old distressed look to this. The selective colouring really highlights this lovely Mayan. A beautiful card. Hugz

Lori said...

Very nice, Cathy! Love the touches of blue!

eyes2theocean said...

OOH, this is lovely. Looks like a cave painting, so pretty. Great job!!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the distressed and stamped background. That turquoise Copic really stands out!

Karenladd said...

LOVE the subtle stamped background and the touches of blue in your design.

Vivian Foo said...

Love the distressed look.

Carole J said...

Fabulous card , Cathy! Love that the card from is one layer . The pastel earthy colours are perfect for the theme!