Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Witchy Goodness

Hello all we are half way to Halloween. I'm here today for some Gecko Galz sharing. I'm over on their blog today.  Just a reminder you have a Blog Hop Oct. 26 -31. I hope to see you there. I have made 2 postcards for you.
 I used Frightfully Delightful junk journal kit.  You get so much in this kit. I started off with one of the papers from there. Then I took the girl image from there and colored her skin green added a witch hat and a spider. Then I took the washi tape image from there and added it to hold the witchy girl down. The spider added some cobwebs in the corners and I added the 31 and the rose. You also have to have a measuring stick for something.
 I used Pretty Witches collage sheet. Frightfully Delightful junk journal kit. Coven paper pack.
This postcard I started out with some Coven paper. Then I added a image from the  Pretty Witches collage sheet. Then I used the Frightfully Delightful kit again to used the moon, washi tape and the saying from it. 
 I hope you come by the blog and see what all the other DT have made for this challenge. I also hope you will get inspired to join and show us your Witching Hour Challenge here.
One last thing. Don't forget about the blog hop.

1 comment:

Electra said...

That first project is SO creepy! And I love them both!