Thursday, August 16, 2018

Beach Blanket Bingo

 Hello All. This is my first post for Gecko Galz Design Team.
 I made a digital post card for this. I used some images from the GG 2016 Collection. It is a really good value. I used it for the background paper and the ladies in the right hand corner. The Adventure bingo card was from a free monthly collage sheet you can get from the news letter from Gecko Galz. The lady on the left is from Miss Paris collage sheet. The dream ticket is from Parisian Garden Kit. I also used some other digital elements from other sources.
I hope you go check out their Esty shop here. Also I hope you will want to join in the fun for the Beach Blanket Bingo over on the Blog here.

1 comment:

Electra said...

I love how your card matches the challenge badge this month. And it is full of whimsy!