Friday, May 4, 2018

Yellow Buddha tag

Hello all over at  Lost Coast Designs Portal blog the challenge is Yellow and Orange. I must say this was a tuff one for me.
 This is what I came up with. A yellow and orange Buddha tag. I started off by painting the tag with a soft yellow and a soft orange. I set aside to dry.
As that was drying I got out a die and cut out some hanging vines from yellow cardstock and I add some orange distress ink to it.
 After the tag was dry I took out  my  Asian Set of stamps. I started stamping the words randomly over the tag in orange and yellow distress ink.
Next I took the bamboo stamp from that set and stamped it on the bottom of the tag with orange distress ink.
Then I stamped the Buddha with orange distress ink again from that same stamp set on the same yellow cardstock that I used for the vine die. Cut out the Buddha and added it to the bottom the I added the vines to the top and that is my yellow and orange tag for this challenge.
 

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this Challenge.

No comments: