Saturday, February 24, 2018

12 Legs Total

Hello all. Over at Lost Coast Portal there is a challenge of more than 2 legs. Well I made a card that has 12....
 So I started off with die cutting a heart out of white cardstock. Then I grabbed my Isle of Aud Animals set.  
 I arranged the stamps the way I wanted on the heart and then I stamped them out with black ink.


 Next I grabbed some pattern paper to be the base for my card. I then cut it to size. As I arranging the card I thought it needed a pop of color. So I grabbed a scrap strip of pattern paper that happen to be the reverse side of the paper I was using and added that to the front.
As I was looking at it I still felt it needed more. So I grabbed my sequins and added a few.  Then my card was done.
  
Please come and join the fun with More than 2 legs.  You could win some Lost Coast /Carmen's Veranda bucks.

No comments: