Monday, January 22, 2018

Indulge you imagination


A card I made for the Color Play over at Blank Page Muse.
I started with some white cardstock and I painted it with Turquoise paint.
Next I took sliver paint and a sponge and sponged it on.
 Let the paints dry. This is how they came out.
I used this on my New Year's Party Crown so if you think you saw it before you did. I really like how the colors came out.
So I cut it down to fit on a A2 size card.
I took some sliver paint and put it on my craft mat and took ink blending sponge and the Chicken Wire Mesh stamp and inked it up and stamped it onto the panel in random spots.
With the left over ink I edged the panel
Next I took the Old Style Key with Wings and stamped around the edge with black ink.
 
For my main image I used Steampunk Airship Sail and Clocks and stamped it on white Copic friendly paper.
 I then cut it out and colored with a gray(sliver-ish) marker. I added sparkle to the sail. Then I added some sliver sparkle washi tape to the polls on the ship.

I added wings to the ship by cutting of the wings from Steampunk Pocket Watch with Wings. Added foam squares to the back and added to the middle.
Then I added a strip of sliver sparkle washi tape to the bottom and stamped a sentiment on a piece of scrap white cardstock and cut out an added it to the bottom card on top of the washi tape.
Put it on a black card base.
Supplies used:
                                                      Steampunk Airship Sail and Clocks

White cardstock
Black cardstock
Turquoise paint
Sliver paint
Copic marker
Sliver sparkle washi tape
Sparkle pen
Foam squares
Black ink
 
 


   Follow us on Facebook
Join the Blank Page Muse. HERE 





No comments: